Sunday, May 11, 2008

Paid online surveys; Green Field online







This post is about online paid surveys, we have all heard of them, but are they legit? This is the first post of a series that I plan to do, in the hope of answering that question. Today I participated in an online paid survey called Green Field online. It is free to sign up for this survey and they do pay cash for participating. They gave me two surveys today, one being 20 minutes and the other 30 minutes, and for these two surveys I earned $9.00. The down side is that they mix in non-paying surveys with the paid ones, for the non-paying ones they enter you into a cash sweepstakes for participating. This survey also takes 4 to 6 weeks to pay out. But, over all I give this one a thumbs up.
http://www.greenfieldonline.com/

No comments: