Monday, May 12, 2008

Paid online surveys; Survey Savvy

Since my last post I found a very good paid online survey called SurveySavvy.com. In less than 24 hours they have sent me numerous offers to participate in their surveys, some I qualified for others I didn't. In all I participated in 4 of their surveys since yesterday, and I earned $12.00 from these 4 surveys I took. They were about 20 minutes apiece, and consisted of mainly asking me about my shopping habits. The highest offer I have got with SurveySavvy.com is ten dollars for a 20 minute survey, but I didn't qualify for it. The down sides to this one is that it takes 4-6 weeks to process and post your payment to their site, and than another 4-6 weeks to send the check out. They do not do pay-pal, or direct deposit. But, over all I recommend you check this site out if your interested in doing some paid surveys. They seem like a very professional business, and I have not seen any complaints on the web in all the research I have done on them.

Click Here to join Surveysavvy.com for free.

No comments: